Links

Monday 25 March 2013

Well this is a good start right?


Now I'm seriously not that good with introductions, specially since I end up choking my speech every time talking to someone. So I should just get this simple introduction out of the way right now. So here goes:

I'm NormanicGrav (which is me speaking of course, the internet isn't that safe [I'm looking at you 4chan] or maybe blogspot just somehow exposed my name [OH SH-]). I've made this blog (for now, maybe make a good website I don't know) to discuss what I would want to discuss to my friends in my social life, however because I'm living in the United Kingdom and pretty much everyone I know doesn't have the right hobbies I am pretty much left out in various conversations (very depressing I know). So anyway, what I have decided is that I made this blog to discuss my personal hobbies to everyone on the internet (because you guys/girls are also important too). These hobbies include anime and video games.

Just to add, I'm also an Achievement Hunter that gets Gamerscore on the Xbox 360, I already have at least 120,000 so I can also discuss which game is best for achievements etc.

Next up: A topic on Anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About this blog

My photo
Member of the Anime UK News forum, and also once part of the Sheffield Hallam Visual Arts society throughout 2013-2017. Been collecting anime since 2012 and supported the anime distributors ever since. Also been hanging around on the Blu-ray forum and Fandom Post forums.