Links

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Anime/Manga Collection Update ~ Super Update Part IIIB

It's time for a collection update but not just any update, I have some batches of anime arriving and it's time to reveal what they all are.

Part IIIB: The UP1USA Package Part 3

Bad news folks, Freezing went out of print for UP1 as well so I'm stuffed with that. Now for the good news; someone on AnimeUKNews has given me a link to one available through Play Asia. Play Asia is like an Games and US version of Yes Asia (who deliver Asian films and Japanese versions of Anime) but customs will be involved with this one. Since I paid about £43, the customs will add at least £10-25 more onto it. Meanwhile UP1 was able to send me Shiki Part 1.



That's it for my super update, stay tuned to see if Freezing makes it through the stock issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About this blog

My photo
Member of the Anime UK News forum, and also once part of the Sheffield Hallam Visual Arts society throughout 2013-2017. Been collecting anime since 2012 and supported the anime distributors ever since. Also been hanging around on the Blu-ray forum and Fandom Post forums.

Blog Archive