Links

Wednesday 31 October 2018

A Quick Blog Update

So as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't posted much in a while on here. Well there is a reason for that and I'll be explaining it as briefly as possible.


First things first, my laptop suffered from some technical issues due to age and was unfortunately not functioning very well. It is technically still kicking but I can't use it properly any more so I had to get a new laptop. During that fiasco I spent a week without access to a PC at home so my latest anime unboxings were all located in a different place.

That different place is actually over on The Normanic Vault on WordPress. That's right, after five years of using Blogger I have decided to make plans to switch from here to over there. The reason for this is to have better presentation for the posts that I can make and effectively trying something new for a change. The posts on this blog will remain active, and over time I will re-upload them to the new home with newer unboxing photos and updated specifications.

At the moment the new home is still a work in progress but every post I have made for October is available over there. You can find out the list of posts that I have made below:

Before I end this post, I just want to say thanks to each and everyone who has visited this blog for the past five years. It's quite surprising how I have kept this going for so long. The new home will keep the spirit alive and kicking, so stay tuned. So just to recap, all new posts will be made over on the Normanic Vault at WordPress includng the Otaku Collection updates, unboxings and potentially the industry news posts.

So, without further ado, see you later!

Grav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About this blog

My photo
Member of the Anime UK News forum, and also once part of the Sheffield Hallam Visual Arts society throughout 2013-2017. Been collecting anime since 2012 and supported the anime distributors ever since. Also been hanging around on the Blu-ray forum and Fandom Post forums.

Blog Archive